Here are a few notes and helpful links for the 2017 CrossFit Games Open:
1. You've still got time to sign up! Do it HERE (or click on the picture below)!
2. If you've already signed up, make sure you have selected "CrossFit Spartanburg" as your team. The link to modify your profile is HERE (or click on the picture below).
3. We will be doing whatever the Open workout for the week is on Friday during our regular classes. They'll release the workout on Thursday night and we'll have the gym all set up and ready to go on Friday morning. That will be the CFS workout of the day. You'll also be able to complete the workout or do the workout again on Saturday at open gym (8-11AM) and Sunday at open gym (2-4PM). The Sunday open gym will only remain in effect for the 5 weeks of the Open.
4. This is no new news, but we'll revisit it anyway. There will be no Open workouts completed at CFS on Mondays. Nope. If you absolutely can not get the Open workout in on Friday, Saturday or Sunday contact Tal well in advance (like a week prior) and we'll see what we can work out.
5. Make sure you enter your score prior to 8PM on Mondays. If you don't, you might as well have set your $20 ablaze.
6. On the first week of the Open...this week...17.1 we're going to host a little kick off party after the regular classes on Friday night. At 7PM, Josh M and Asa will go head-2-head on 17.1 at CFS. We have 4 additional spots available if other athletes want to jump in. There will be a sign up sheet at the gym. First come, first serve. Come on out, get rowdy in the crowdy and we'll kick this thing off right.